Thursday, January 29, 2015

Stick it Down Card sketch



I really love Stick it Down challenge blog because they give you 3 options during the month, a double page, single page and card sketch... I actually have done all 3... this is my last one the card, and if you  know me, you know I am not really a card maker, I will make an occasional card for a birthday, but in general I just haven't gotten into cards as much although I have ALL the stuff to do them with.

With Valentines Day coming up I figured I would do this one using some scraps I had and I flipped mine vertical...I really like how it turned out,  :)

Jan. Card Sketch


this is such a great way to use up some scraps too... I might actually make a few more of these for different occasion!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS Valentine card!!! I love the fact that you turned the card sketch vertically. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ~Ashley W
    SID Card Team member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Valentine take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great interpretation of the sketch! Love all the tones of red and pink. Your use of a splash of teal sets it off perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! The background is so fun and I love that you rotated it! So creative! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete