Sunday, January 18, 2015

Scrappy Weekend

I am lucky enough to have a cousin that has retreat for crafters, scrappers and sewers and she invited me and a friend up for the weekend and considering the week I had a work I was ready for a get away!!  If you are looking for a scrappy getaway please check out the Sunset Inn and Retreat in Alabama, all you need to do is show up with your supplies, Randi and her family will handle everything else for you... and be prepared to eat like a king because the food is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!  I like to call it "high class country" cooking... she takes country style cooking and puts a great flair to it and will adapt to any special dietary needs as well.

So while I was there I did get several challenges done that I will be posting thru the week...

This is one of my favorites of my niece's casual sr. pictures, she really is a beautiful girl on the inside and outside.  Let's Scrap had this fabulous sketch and I had this great paper from Fancy Pants that worked perfectly!!!



 
Stay tuned cause I will be posting more thruout the week!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love this neat work! Great colors to go with the photos!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - I love your papers!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful with soft colors and great pictures. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout!! Love the colors and your photos!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout and thanks for playing at Lets Scrap. Bridgie

    ReplyDelete