Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stuck?!



I have been meaning to post this for several days and the time just seems to get away from me...This is a layout I did on my scrap weekend for Stuck?!Sketches...  I have had this picture of my grandparents for a while now and just never could find the right paper to use for it..  In a effort to use up some stash I took some Close to my Heart paper packs I seemed to have been hoarding for a while now... it is amazing what you can do when you only have certain things to work with  ;)



I thought the colors worked really well with the black & white photo... I never met my mom's dad because he died when she was 18, but from what I have heard he was quite the cut - up while my Granny was a little more proper and always dressed to the nines!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty, love those colours and patterns! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Savanna. Love the old photo and vintage feel to your layout. Thanks for joining in with us at STuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and classic page, it looks fantastic. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete