Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I'm so excited!!!

One of my layouts was chosen as Top 3 at Sketches in Thyme !!!

On to other news... I have started another resolution this week... getting healthy and fit.. I had started down this path 2 years ago and lost about 30 pounds, but I let myself fall back into unhealthy, lazy ways and it now time for me to make this change for good!!!

I am logging all my food and exercise on a great app called Lose It , it really makes me so much more accountable for what I put in my mouth and seeing the calories in some of my favorite foods blows me away!!!  I love the Black n' Blue salad from O'Charley's but it has more calories in it that I am trying to eat in day...  2100!!!!!  I try to stay in the 1400-1500 calorie range.. I am also getting back to daily exercise... I started back today very lightly and will increase each time, which will hopefully be 4-5 times a week. 

Exercise truly is happy medicine, I always feel so much better after exercising!!

Until next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment