Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Sketches in Thyme #409

Back already - this year seems to be flying by!!

Love, love, love this sketch by Elizabeth - so much you could do with it!!  I pulled out my CM circles and got to cutting after pulling some Halloween paper from CTMH.  Halloween is a big deal in our neighborhood so we try to decorate to impress - the skeletons were a new addition this year and big hit!!


No photo description available.
Be sure to check out all the other fabulous inspiration this month at Sketches in Thyme - I am always amazed at the work of all the designers!!

1 comment:

  1. Let me tell you something...

    This might sound kind of creepy, maybe even kind of "strange"

    HOW would you like it if you could simply press "Play" to listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And miraculously attract MORE MONEY into your life?

    I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Do you think it's too EASY? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

    Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Sometimes the largest blessings life has to offer are the EASIEST!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a REAL "miracle abundance tone" I've produced...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You simply hit "Play" and you will start having more money come into your life... starting so fast, you will be surprised...

    GO here NOW to PLAY this marvelous "Miracle Money Sound Frequency" - it's my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete