Monday, January 20, 2020

Sketches in Thyme #405

I do apologize for being a day late, but maybe being at the beach will excuse me ;)

Back with the first sketch of the year - 2020, I really thought we would be flying around in Jetson's cars by now.  Love this sketch by Jenessa, one of our fabulous designers at Sketches in Thyme



This sweet kitty belongs to my daddy, she is very partial to him and will only jump in my lap if he isn't around - funny how cats can be so persnickity with humans.  Found this awesome Doodlebug paper in my stash and love how this turned out!!

Be sure to check out all the other inspo this month and link up your layouts for a chance at a great prize package!!

1 comment:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    At least 160 thousand men and women are utilizing a simple and secret "liquid hack" to lose 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is scientific and works all the time.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Go grab a clear glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) And now use this awesome HACK

    so you'll become 2 lbs lighter in the morning!

    ReplyDelete