Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Sketches in Thyme #417

so sorry to be posting this so late, but this Corona virus is throwing me for a loop - do I work do I not work - worked for a bit then got sent home and now I am having a horrible time trying to get unemployment and I need my money!!

I was lucky enough to be able to host a retreat the weekend before the world decided to come to a stop and got this layout finished and basically forget I had finished it - LOL



This is my brother-in-law and twin nephews - taken around Thanksgiving and we are so thankful for them - the twins keep us moving and their dad would do anything for anyone!!

Hop on over to Sketches in Thyme and link up your layout by April 30th for a chance at a gift certificate - also check out all the other great sketches and inspiration for the month!!

I totally missed last month and do apologize for that - it has been a crazy few weeks here!!



No comments:

Post a Comment