Friday, August 16, 2019

Lets Scrap Sketches - Aug 15th

Welcome to the DOG DAYS of summer here in Alabama.. we have been experiencing some EXTREME heat the past week and I am ready for fall to be here, along with football and pumpkin spice!!

Got another great sketch from Let's Scrap Sketches for the middle of August - I really love the sunburst across the top and this could easily be modified for a single page layout too!!

No photo description available.

So I have been working on an album of my niece's wedding, which maybe she will get by her 2nd anniversary ;) but all these sketches have really helped me get a lot of pictures done - I still need to journal, but I think I will use my silhouette to do the writing so I can fit everything into the space.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Mark Carson, people smiling, people standing and wedding

Be sure to check out the other great inspiration this month at Let's Scrap Sketches.

Also I am planning a blog re-vamp/launch to start showcasing more of my work and the fact that I am a Close to My Heart consultant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment