Friday, July 19, 2019

Sketches in Thyme #381 "CHICK MAGNETS"

Happy July everyone - and it is living up to "Hot as Firecracker" down here in Alabama, I am definitely looking forward to cooler temps as we have been in the 90's since June and with the humidity it is miserable here!!

This week I am sharing this fabulous sketch over at Sketches in Thyme by Shawn Lahr.


I have been dying to scrap this pictures of my nephews and the chicks they got to take care of last year for school.  I have no doubt in my mind these boys will definitely be "chick magnets" as they get older!! ;)


There is a fabulous prize pack of some super cute Echo Park paper, Springtime.  Echo Park happens to be one of my most favorite companies, and I used one of the Boy collections for this layout.

Be sure to check out all the other fabulous inspiration from our other Mavens at Sketches in Thyme, I am amazed at the talent of our design team every month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment