Monday, July 15, 2019

Lets Scrap Sketches!!

Well I am finally back, life has been crazy busy and I do believe I have spent more time at the ballfield than anywhere else these past few weeks.  But I wouldn't trade seeing my nephews faces winning games they weren't expected to win and making it to the state tournament...  I would gladly trade the oppressively hot weather though ;)

Here is the mid - month sketch up at Let's Scrap Sketches and as always there are plenty of ways to make it work for you, it would make great single page layouts as well.
No photo description available.

I am trying to get layouts done for my niece's wedding book, so the double pages really do come in handy in letting me get several photos on a page.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

Be sure to check out the other great inspiration this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment