Monday, August 19, 2019

Sketches in Thyme - #385

and I am back again with Sketches in Thyme this week - hope everyone is staying cool as we are in record breaking heat here in Alabama.

We have a great sketch this week from Nadine

No photo description available.

And I really hope ya'll don't get tired of seeing wedding photos, but I am working on an album for my niece and trying to get it finished this year ;)

I also went a little outside of my comfort zone and sprayed my paper with some Glimmer Mist, the blue color didn't come out quite like I wanted but it is fun to play with different mediums, especially when I really couldn't find the right paper when I picked this photo

Image may contain: 6 people, including Mylie Newton, people smiling

I do need to go back redo my circles, my gold glitter pen was giving me some issues and it is probably time for a new one.

Be sure to check all the fabulous inspiration this month, there are some great sketches to work with and link up for some great prizes too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment