Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Studio Challenges - Uncle Dadid

I am finally back with a new layout for The Studio Challenges, which is a great challenge blog.  Twice a month they have a different challenge, it may be using a sketch like this one or something that makes you use what is on your table, but I like the variety of challenges to get me thinking outside the box.

This is for the sketch challenge using this sketch, which I love and I found the perfect picture of Uncle "Dadid" with the twins, who think he hung the moon and will gladly take a selfie with him!!!



This paper is by Jillibean and I just love the starburst!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and great background! Thanks so much for joining in with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and great background! Thanks so much for joining in with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! I haven't seen that line before, and I just love it to bits! Way to show it off so brilliantly, and that pic is so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete