Thursday, October 19, 2017

Sketches in Thyme reveal #297

At least I am not as late with this one as my last layout...  things have just been crazy in my life!!

This week over at Sketches in Thyme, we have a great single page sketch from Shawn Lahr!!  I just happened to have this great picture of some of best scrappy girlies that went right along with the paper that was just laying on my table waiting to be used.





As you can see, I am pretty loosely matching the sketch, and I am still not hapy with the one flower on the bottom, but I do love the bling accents and wish I would have printed my journaling instead of my messy handwriting - guess I see a redo coming up shortly ;)

Hop on over to Sketches in Thyme and check out the other inspiration and sketches, get yours uploaded and a chance for a awesome paper pack prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment