Tuesday, August 1, 2017

WOW - August 1st - LET'S SCRAP SKETHCES

OMG - how can it be the 1st of August already???  School starts next week for most of the kids in my city - seems to get earlier every year!!

Check out this fabulous sketch over at Let's Scrap Sketches this week!!  There is so much that can be done with this sketch, either page could be used for singles or I think flipping it would be cool too!!



Again as I bombard you with more ball pictures, you obviously tell where we spend our extra time - the ballfield!!  This layout is from our AllStar season that just finished up a few weeks ago so the pics were fresh on my desk ;)



Check out all the other fabulous inspiration at Let's Scrap and get your layout in for a chance at a $10 gift certificate to the online store of your choice!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos and I love your choice for the backgrounds. Makes the photos pop. High five.

    ReplyDelete