Thursday, June 1, 2017

Let's Scrap Sketches June 1st reveal

Hello there... been a while since I have done any posting, but with good reason... the past few months have been some I would really like a do over and maybe I will post about that soon.. but for today I am here with a fabulous sketch from Let's Scrap Sketches!!
I mean there are so many ways you can work with this awesome sketch!!  You have double pages, break it apart for single pages, flip around, the possibilities are endless!!  I kept to the original for the most part with some minor changes.  I have been wanting to scrap these pumpkin carving sketches for a while now and this sketch worked great for the pictures I had.  This was so much fun with our family that we have decided to make it a tradition every Halloween!!
Be sure to get your sketch in by the 15th for a chance at a $10 gift certificate to ANY online store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment