Thursday, October 1, 2015

Let's Scrap - Oct 1st reveal





Wow October is here, where has the rest of the year gone??   Since it is the 1st of the month I am here with the Let's Scrap reveal and we have a fabulous prize from Stampendous up for grabs


I love this sketch, but just did not have enough pictures to go with a 2 pager, but I did have this fabulous picture of my niece and her boyfriend that I have been dying to scrap so I adjusted to a 1 page layout.  In case you were wondering this fabulous paper is from Kaisercraft called Shine Bright.


I do hope you will join us for this sketch and the one coming on the 15th as well!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  Happy Fall Y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! I need some inspiration to make a layout of my son at prom, and you are certainly helping to get my creative juices flowing. :) Your colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this paper was made for your picture of your niece and date. It's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete