Saturday, December 27, 2014

One Crazy Family

I am back with a little more scrappiness... now that Christmas is over I may actually have some extra time to get back to scrapbooking... one of my goals for next year is to be more involved and productive with challenges and blogging and putting myself out there for some design teams.

So to start off my resolution a little early I have this layout from Let's Get Sketchy of my ever so crazy family... it is a tradition for us to make silly pictures whenever we do a family shot.  I found this great paper from MME, Lime Twist in my stash from 2011 (yeesh!!) - which that is another goal, reduce my stash - and thought it would be great for these pictures.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch! Love how you did the title. Thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Get Sketchy!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giggle, giggle - luv your title
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun page and title. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun happy page. Thanks for joining at LGS

    ReplyDelete